NGA TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ahm..fist animation on this forum, and part of entry to nga collab (short)

5 posters

Go down

Ahm..fist animation on this forum, and part of entry to nga collab (short) Empty Ahm..fist animation on this forum, and part of entry to nga collab (short)

Post  Asyano Tue May 31, 2011 4:11 pm

Um yeah,..i mite fix some stuff, see some mistakes with the animating..i look over that..im too lazy to do a long anim for the nga collab, it's only like 100-200 frames, not a lot, but close to the minimum
Ahm..fist animation on this forum, and part of entry to nga collab (short) Y901ele

Asyano

Back to top Go down

Ahm..fist animation on this forum, and part of entry to nga collab (short) Empty Re: Ahm..fist animation on this forum, and part of entry to nga collab (short)

Post  Extra Tue May 31, 2011 4:17 pm

Shrink that.
ALOT.
My computer lags really really much! ;/

Extra

Back to top Go down

Ahm..fist animation on this forum, and part of entry to nga collab (short) Empty eatt

Post  Asyano Tue May 31, 2011 4:22 pm

>:O........sorry no....i animatez with hd dimensions..it'd be too weird a transition for me

Asyano

Back to top Go down

Ahm..fist animation on this forum, and part of entry to nga collab (short) Empty Re: Ahm..fist animation on this forum, and part of entry to nga collab (short)

Post  Extra Tue May 31, 2011 4:23 pm

its like a quad framed animation..

Extra

Back to top Go down

Ahm..fist animation on this forum, and part of entry to nga collab (short) Empty yeah

Post  Asyano Tue May 31, 2011 4:36 pm

Ahm what is a quad framed animation? I know i messed up on this, just tell me what to do, im a noob

Asyano

Back to top Go down

Post  Extra Tue May 31, 2011 4:38 pm

sendthe piv Smile

And what i mean by quad framing is that you use the same frame 4 times in a row Smile

Extra

Back to top Go down

Ahm..fist animation on this forum, and part of entry to nga collab (short) Empty No...

Post  Asyano Tue May 31, 2011 4:42 pm

dude...um..n--no i didnt..i didnt repeat any of the frames at all .__. ... it's like thirty something frames

actually, i change my mind..i repeat frames at the beginning where the base just stands..but that doesnt affect the anim at all, it didnt even start until after

Asyano

Back to top Go down

Post  Extra Tue May 31, 2011 4:45 pm

I said it because the dimentions makes the animation lag.
it just looked like it dude ^^

Extra

Back to top Go down

Ahm..fist animation on this forum, and part of entry to nga collab (short) Empty :/

Post  Asyano Tue May 31, 2011 4:47 pm

I do HD dimensions cuz i started animating on youtube, and i wanted epix quality...hd dimensions contributed a lot, and it felt more right for me in those dimensions....and it doesn't really lag for me :/...but for some reason pivot saves the gif slower than i want it too...i checked on the actual file

Asyano

Back to top Go down

Ahm..fist animation on this forum, and part of entry to nga collab (short) Empty sshoowww mmmmmeeee XDD

Post  superegomaniac12 Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:51 pm

show me how to animate inhd plz Razz

superegomaniac12

Back to top Go down

Post  Asyano Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:02 pm

superegomaniac12 wrote:show me how to animate inhd plz Razz
hd dimensions

Asyano

Back to top Go down

Post  Asyano Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:26 pm

imo low-med...

Asyano

Back to top Go down

Post  superegomaniac12 Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:05 am

Asyano wrote:
superegomaniac12 wrote:show me how to animate inhd plz Razz
hd dimensions
wut do you mean by demensioon Neutral is it the size o the ani or something you have to do in wmm ? Smile

superegomaniac12

Back to top Go down

Post  JusTice Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:00 pm

Asyano wrote:imo low-med...
definitely not, u are perfectly med beg and soon to be high Very Happy

JusTice
Admin

https://ngateam.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  zaaz Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:05 pm

dude that isnt almost high beg that's around low-med beg like he said himself... dude ill tell u wat to work on Wink

well first u need to work on footplacement it's really shaky down there and u should work on flow too it makes the animation less shaky and the run was a bit too heavy spaced but it's not very much it's just a little work on these things and youll improve alot! Very Happy

zaaz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down